A Dangerous Drug- Are you addicted to it? Fight against the ‘p’ word.
Please don’t ignore this message dear brothers and sisters, as awkward as the topic is, it really needs to be talked about so we can put a stop to it once and for all, by the permission of Allah.
How to break the cycle too:
1) having awareness that Allah is watching over us… we are going to be held to account. TAQWA
2) The p word, it’s a waste of time activity, it leads to a person’s destruction, so we should lower our gaze and spend time remembering Allah and doing productive activities instead.
3)Fasting, suppresses the desires.
4)Marry (get rid of the addiction ASAP, as you don’t want to ruin someone else’s life with the corrupt thoughts such vices have polluted your mind with.)
5) Give your spouse their full rights.
6) Make sincere tawbah, every single day
7) PRAY ON TIME! It will help keep one away from immorality.
8) Work out, exercise releases bad chemicals and improves mood and keeps you healthy.
9) Eat moderately.
10) keep busy with useful activities.
The Porn (filthy images/videos of naked/undressed people) is a dangerous drug, a drug of the mind, consumed through the eyes. It contaminates the heart and the brain and the character. It destroys families, marriages, innocent minds, innocent souls… please pass this on to someone who needs this reminder. We’re going to fight it, in sha Allah.
Sometimes we are too ashamed to talk about this, and end up not helping those who may desperately need a solution to this addiction. Please don’t pass it off. The time to help is now. Share this post.
If you are affected by this horrible thing, please follow through with this post, and share it with others. Remember too we are in the sacred month of Rajab, let’s guard our faculties for Allah alone sincerely.
Allah protect us from satan’s plots and help us make a sincere tawbah and keep away from the devils plots. Allah make us of the muttaqeen. Wasallallahu alaa nabiyina muhammad .amin
Advice for us first, Allah accept and guide us and forgive us and protect us always. wasallallahu ala nabiyina muhammad .amin
Thurrock Muslim Community